Grace Varine Clements Irwin
My grandmother passed away on Sunday, 12 November 2006, at the age of 90, just two weeks shy of her 91st birthday. I have created a memorial page for her. Click on the pink box below.
A Little Bit About The Family
- We've been married for 22 years
- Our son Connor was born in 1999
- Our daughter Sionna was born in 2003
- We are a home-educating family
- Attended the University of Houston for several years, 90+ hours toward BA, major in History, minor in Anthropology. Would like to complete that degree someday. . .
- Is a "SAHM/WAHM" (stay at home mom/work at home mom)
- Operates Dig My Roots as a home-based business
- Was previously employed as a library assistant, bookseller, and clerical/office staff
- Is a programmer
- Interests include his children, digital photography, blues guitar and Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Prefers that the rest of his data remains off the Internet :")